A Depth Of Intellectual Property Knowledge And Experience
For over 150 years, Wood Herron & Evans has been an innovator and leader in intellectual property law. We know how to position our clients for success because IP is all we practice. We take pride in our high level of client service and personal attention – all provided in a cost-effective and cost-efficient manner.
Our lawyers promote a flourishing licensing practice across a variety of industries and a diverse array of properties. Our attorneys are accomplished in the art of negotiation and drafting master merchandising license agreements with or for:
- Amateur and professional sports leagues and players’ associations
- Motion picture and animation studios
- Corporate brands
- Character/entertainment properties
- Collegiate properties
- Designer/fashion properties
- Event properties
If you have a licensing matter and you want comprehensive guidance to fully realize your objectives, we can help you navigate this process.
Guidance On Licensing and Transactions
Within our licensing and transaction practice, the client is carefully guided in the development of protection, policing and enforcement strategies for their licensed properties, from conception to market, including:
- Trademark clearance, registration and enforcement
- Patent clearance, procurement and enforcement
- Copyright matters, including registration and recordation
- Domain name transactions and disputes
- Audit claim reviews and dispute resolution
Many Benefits In-House
Within our firm, we offer clients added benefits, including guidance on managing your intellectual property portfolio overall as well as in-house design and illustration services and IP docket management services.
From our Cincinnati-based office, we represent clients both domestically and internationally. Contact us online, or call our firm at 888-564-4421.