David H. Brinkman
David H. Brinkman is a Partner with Wood, Herron & Evans and is involved in all phases of the firm's intellectual property practice. Admitted to the Ohio bar in 1994, David is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and his expertise is concentrated in the areas of electronic, mechanical and electrical technologies.
David joined Wood, Herron & Evans in 1994. Prior to gaining his law degree, he worked for seven years in the electronics testing industry. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Tufts University in 1983. He then obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Dayton School of Law in 1994.
David is an active member of the American, Ohio and Cincinnati Bar Associations and the American and Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Associations. He resides in Cincinnati, Ohio and has three children.
Areas of Practice
- Ohio, 1994
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 1994
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- B.S. - 1983
- Major: Electrical Engineering
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers® Patent Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Cincinnati, 2022
- Leading Lawyer, The Best Lawyers in America®, 2014 - 2022
- Leading Lawyer, Chambers USA
- Leading Lawyer, Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Leading Lawyer, Cincy Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Phi Alpha Delta