Protecting And Advising On Your Copyright Portfolio
For over 150 years, Wood Herron & Evans has represented clients in all aspects of intellectual property law. In our copyright practice, we represent numerous clients who hold extensive copyright portfolios, as well as clients whose portfolios are still growing.
We work with our clients to identify, protect, maintain and enforce their rights in creative works – whether written works, computer source code, graphic materials, works of art, musical compositions or other original works of authorship. Some of our work includes:
- Copyright registration
- Assignment and recordation of copyright ownership interests
- Enforcement of ownership rights
- Litigation/resolution of copyright infringement issues
- Licensing agreements
- Copyright due diligence
- DMCA compliance and takedown notices
- Evaluation of and assistance with use of proper copyright notice
National and International Client Base
Our lawyers represent interests across the country and around the world from our office in Cincinnati, Ohio. Our focus is on providing clients with experienced, knowledgeable and skilled representation in a cost-effective and cost-efficient manner.
We want to provide our clients with the highest level of expertise and service, which is why we offer in-house services, including:
- Design and illustration services
- IP docket management services
- Counsel on managing your IP portfolio assets
Our firm understands the benefit these services bring to our clients. We take on day-to-day issues but also confront those bigger-picture issues to ensure your business is successful and your intellectual property assets are protected.